To find out more about the services that Doug Booth provides for couples and families, read below. To find out about costs and what is included in a wedding package, pease click here.
Doug Booth is a passionate and enthusiastic Marriage Celebrant who is committed to delivering a memorable ceremony on your wedding day!
Doug is able to provide a highly professional service in the Perth Metro area and surrounds to couples. With the Marriage Equality legislation now passed Doug is thrilled to be supporting all couples with their marriages.
Doug will draft a unique and tailored ceremony that will include a lighthearted take on “your story” using the extensive experience that Doug has gained from performing weddings in Perth and country Western Australia. Doug will present a wedding ceremony that reflects your wishes and will be remembered fondly by your family and friends.
The service that Doug offers is fully inclusive. Following an informative and relaxed initial interview, Doug will complete all of your formal paperwork electronically ready for your special day. He will work with you to build a highly personalised script, rehearse your ceremony with you to ensure your special day is seamless for you and your guests.
Doug provides a powerful battery powered PA System which means there will be no chords or cables in your photographs. Doug’s wife, Claire, will manage lapel microphones and cordless microphones for Doug, the couples and your readers. Claire will also manage your selection of music. For couples who require it, Doug provides an elegant signing table and satin covered chairs. If you wish, Doug will assist you to apply for a formal Wedding Certificate through the Department of Births, Death and Marriages.
Doug provides an all-inclusive fee for his services. The package includes:
• Initial meeting to outline the legal aspects of your marriage and to plan your script and ceremony arrangements
• Drafting of your formal documents
• Drafting of your personalised script
• Provision of a broad selection of ceremony readings
• Provision of your pre ceremony music
• Provision of your ceremony music
• Provision of a quality wireless PA system (up to 4 speakers available as required) and microphones.
• Signing Table, chairs and covers.
• Rehearsal at your ceremony venue (by negotiation for country venues)
• Provision of a presentation copy of your ceremony
• Provision of a presentation copy of your marriage certificate
• Management of post ceremony group photograph as required
• Lodging of your formal documents
This inclusive service is provided for $750
Variations to this package will be by negotiation and apply for travel over 50kms. This package also applies to Renewal of Vows Ceremonies.